Moto G, new smartphone launched on Flipkart has been the talk of the town. Most probably the second last offering from Motorola, a Google company (As Google sold Motorola to Lenovo). Device has some amazing offering compared to any Android device manufacture, including Micromax, in the price range of 12-15K. We should first understand that this is a device which comes for budget users and offer great experience. Moto G, being a Google device, can be easily updated with near stock version of version of Android. Though the 5MP camera is not of very great quality but rest of the specs are just fine.
- Value for Money
- Brilliant HD display
- Changeable different backs in different colors
- Near-stock version of Android
- Impressive performance
- Limited non-expandable storage
- Non user-removable battery
- Questionable camera image quality ( But not so bad as I tested on my own )
Verdict: Overall Moto G is a great purchase with latest Android running you can brag about. Moto G comes with amazing specs considering the price of the device.
Latest posts by Abhishek Khanna (see all)
- Perfect Excuses for Staying Home for Work - September 7, 2015
- Android Spying Software: A Digital Pill That Can Cure the Social Media Addiction - August 21, 2015
- Stuff You Should Know while Throwing your Tech Accessory - February 15, 2015