Are you the one who travel a lot and always find it difficult to find a power source for your mobile ? or Do you often find that your device battery drains faster than your?
There was a time when Mobile phones were just been used for its single purpose of calling . Today with high quality display, countless amazing application and internet. Smart phone has become part of us. We frequently found playing game, using social apps or any other utility application. The worst part of these feature is that they eat your battery more than anything else. This post is for those who remain online for whole day and often find their device battery depleted to its margin when we still have some part of day left. So here are power banks available for you so that you can remain in touch with the world always. There are many option available in power banks for your smart devices .
Samsung EEB-EI1CWEGINU Power Bank
- Battery Capacity 9000 mAh
- Battery Indication
- Comes with 2 cables one for Android and one for iPhone
Sony CP-F2LSA Power Bank
- Battery Capacity 7000 mAh
- 2 USB Output Ports
- Good when paired with Sony phones
Some Apple iPhone cases:- Flipkart
Verdict: If you are looking for something temporary or to get your work done then go for Power banks with lower mAh value(2000-4000 mAh). But if you are looking for a product which will recharge your device another day then you should go for higher mAh (4000-20000) according to your device battery.
Latest posts by Abhishek Khanna (see all)
- Perfect Excuses for Staying Home for Work - September 7, 2015
- Android Spying Software: A Digital Pill That Can Cure the Social Media Addiction - August 21, 2015
- Stuff You Should Know while Throwing your Tech Accessory - February 15, 2015